(1) Suspicious email?
If you receive an email or fax asking for any personal or security information (e.g. login details) please don't reply as it is likely to be fraudulent. Please don't click on any links or open any attachments. Instead, forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org and then delete it. This information will be used to help reduce fraud.
(2) New Commercial Mortgage range now available – 08 February 2018
We've refreshed our commercial range with new rates and benefits.
Whether your clients are looking to invest in commercial property or want
to own their own business premises, they'll want a mortgage that meets
New product range highlights:
• New range of 7 year fixed rates
• Fixed rates now available on our Semi Commercial range
• Rates available up to 75% LTV, with flexible repayment structures
• Introduction of search insurance for remortgages up to £1m^
• Revised reversionary rates on our 3 & 5 year fixed rates
• Reduced Arrangement fees, now 1.50%*
^Aldermore will pay for the cost of search insurance for commercial remortgages up to £1m. Search insurance is for the benefit of Aldermore and your clients will still be liable for searches not covered by the policy (HS2 / Crossrail and Flood searches). Offer valid until 31st July 2018
*Arrangement fee includes a 0.25% commitment fee
For more information on our updated commercial range view our Product Guide. We've also made changes to our Commercial Legal Fee Scale and Valuation Fee Scale which you can find on the documents section of our intermediary website.
(3) We've updated our New Build Incentives lending criteria for Buy-to-Let mortgages.
Great news, we've updated our policy for new build incentives to help your buy-to-let clients maximise their deposits. Here's an overview of the changes:
Buy-to-Let Criteria (New build houses only) - available up to a maximum of 80% LTV:
• We now allow builder gifted deposits up to a maximum of 5% of the purchase price of the property
• We will accept equity from the sale of an existing property to a builder in a part exchange transactions as a source of deposit
To view our updated Full Lending Criteria Guides please go to the Lending Criteria section of the website or download the guides below:
• Buy-to-Let Lending Criteria